07 September 2011

"Rodrigue Tremblay"- The Decline of the United States of America -- The Moral, Political and Economi

"The deterioration of every government begins with the decay of the principles on which it was founded." Montesquieu, (Charles Louis de Secondat)  (1689-1755)


"I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work." Adolf Hitler (1889-1945), German politician and future German Chancellor, Mein Kampf, chap. 2, 1925

"I believe that God wants me to be president."George W. Bush, American 43rd president, speech in Washington D.C., June 1, 2004

"This economy of ours is on a solid foundation." George W. Bush, American 43rd president, January 4, 2008 (N.B.: the U.S. economy was about to enter into recession.)

"I believe that the Iraqi people will greet us as liberators." Sen. John McCain, March 20, 2003

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" Sarah Palin, American politician and former governor of Alaska, (admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010)






No comments:

Post a Comment