18 November 2011

MF Global drains Gerald Celente Bank Account


The Banks are putting the Mafia to shame ,Gerald Celente buys futures with the intention of taking delivery I see that a lot of people are saying that Gerald Celente is gambling with his money buying futures ; I buy futures too, as do farmers, airlines, etc. And I take delivery of the contract when it comes due. If you sent money to buy gold from a dealer and they took your money and didn't deliver as promised after dealing with them for 30 years, does that make you stupid or a hypocrite? This is the 1st time that this has happened in the futures market. So, no, I'm not a hypocrite. Buying futures is just one of the ways I buy gold."

GERALD CELENTE BLOG: MF Global drains Gerald Celente Bank Account:

No comments:

Post a Comment