08 August 2011

What, Me Worry?

I am known as a expert horse racing handicapper and it is something I do because I love horse racing and because I am very good at it. For the last year I have been handicapping America’s economy. My predictions that America will suffer the biggest economic collapse in history are starting to come true. Today the stock market plunged 513 points the biggest fall since 2008.




This is but a speed bump on what is getting ready to happen to America and our stock market and our money and our economy. I beg of you to start stocking up on survival gear and food for the sake of your family before it is to late. The strong will survive when the walls come crumbling down in America. The weak will perish. Obama has drove the American economy off of a cliff. China and Russia have spoken out against our debt problems this week. The whole world is betting that our economy will collapse. The new world order has set us up for a big Roman Empire fall and it is in motion right now and Obama is the driver.
http://www.newworldorderwar.com/stocks-plunge-as-the-world-loses-all-faith-in-obama-and-america/

No comments:

Post a Comment