20 February 2012

The Top Ten Survival Things You Need to Do Before the Complete Collapse of the U.S. Dollar

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m no financial genius. That’s why I make it a point to surround myself with men who are much smarter than me when it comes to stocks, bonds, and overall investing. And over the years I’ve made contacts with some of the wealthiest men in finance. These are men with net worth’s over $100 million and you’d probably know their names.

For the last several years these men have been telling me that the economy is going to collapse soon and the U.S. dollar is going to have a complete meltdown any day now. Some of them think there will be riots in the streets and Martial Law. Other’s think it won’t be so bad but that inflation is going to skyrocket and so will unemployment.

Fact is, I don’t know who’s right, but I certainly believe something bad is going to happen in the near future. I don’t know how tough times are going to get, and I don’t know how severe the collapse is going to be, but again, there’s no doubt in my mind something will happen. That’s why I believe it’s crucial to do the following 10 things before China decides to stop investing in the U.S. dollar and we see our spending power disappear overnight.

[...]

Full list: The Top Ten Survival Things You Need to Do Before the Complete Collapse of the U.S. Dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment